NHS North West London Board is responsible for NHS planning and making decisions about which health services to provide to local people. The Board is accountable to NHS England. Find out more about our Board members.
You can find the board papers (including agenda), the joining link (where applicable) and the meeting recordings (where applicable) here.
Meeting links will be published on the page at the same time as the agenda and other papers.
Members of public - Attending meetings
The NHS North West London Board meeting is not a public meeting, but a meeting in public. Members of the public are welcome to attend and observe the meeting.
Meetings are currently held virtually and a recording of discussions will be placed on this website shortly after the meeting closes. You are very welcome to attend the meetings which are held using Microsoft Teams (MS Teams). Members of the public are asked to keep their cameras off and remain on mute during the meeting.
Members of public - Asking questions
Questions from the public are welcome and there will be 15 minutes at the end of each NHS North West London Board meeting to address as many pre-submitted questions as possible.
To submit a question please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions must be received by 10am on the Friday before the meeting.
- Questions must be on agenda items
Questions will be published with Board papers by close of play on the Friday before the meeting.
We will get through as many of the questions as we can, while recognising that we are unlikely to have time to answer all of the questions. Any questions on agenda items which are not addressed in the meeting will receive a written response within two weeks.
Other ways of working with us
Asking questions at our Board is just one way of speaking with us. There are many other routes and we welcome feedback and input from residents. A brief summary is below and more information can be found on our Get Involved and contact pages.
- Engagement: We meaningfully involve as many of residents and populations, including those furthest from decision making or who have felt poorly served by public services in the past, in shaping their health and care services. Our teams are always out and about across our boroughs. Follow us on social media and see our get involved page for some of our upcoming opportunities to hear from you.
- Citizen Panel: Our Citizens' Panel is a large, representative group of local residents, which helps to assess public opinions and to identify local priorities and to consult with residents, patients and service users in specific issues. We have nearly 4000 members across NW London and always welcome new people.
- Co-Design Advisory Body (DAB): Made up of representatives of local community groups, voluntary groups and watchdogs, DAB will help to advise us on how we work with our residents and communities across North West London.
- Campaign group meeting - There are a number of local campaign groups who we meet with on a quarterly basis so that they can raise issues of concern directly with us.
- Questions: Members of the public are free to submit questions to NHS North West London in writing at any time by emailing email@example.com
- Complaints: Anyone can raise concerns or make a complaint. You can complain about NHS services or treatment you receive or you can complain on behalf of another person. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Freedom of information: Anyone is entitled to request information held by a public body, including from the NHS. email@example.com