The West London Employment and Skills Hub is designed to support front-line advisors working with residents across West London support them into high-quality skills and/or employment support provision. The provider directory brings together the training on offer across the sub-region, and the opportunity for advisors to refer their clients directly into eligible provision. All organisations who provide skills and employment support services in West London are welcome to join the platform. It is run by the West London Alliance – please contact them for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their website to find out more.
Support for your direct applicants:
The Prince’s Trust provide support to 16-30-year-olds to start their H&SC careers. This includes those that are already applying through your recruitment process, but who haven’t yet been given a conditional offer. Our support is in place for:
- 16 to 30 years old
- applying for any H&SC job but must be a permanent, bank or apprenticeship role to qualify
We offer applicants:
- up to £500 (T&C’s apply) to help with new to work costs e.g. uniform, work shoes, fuel/travel to work, childcare, ID docs for their onboarding checks etc.
- MYNDUP mental health and wellbeing support through FREE 1:1 counselling and group workshops
- mentoring support on a 1:1 basis for up to 6 months to help an applicant with their personal and career development
You could promote this on:
- Your job website and on job adverts,
- In your invitation to interview / in your decline comms during shortlisting,
- In your post interview comms for unsuccessful applicants,
- As part of your assessment days / careers events / inductions (prior to their conditional job offer)
- Encourage applicants to enquire via Jobs & Courses in Health & Social Care | The Prince’s Trust (princes-trust.org.uk), using the attached marketing materials