What is NHS North West London Integrated Care System (ICS)?
The purpose of ICS is to bring partner organisations together to: improve outcomes in population health and healthcare, tackle inequalities in outcomes, experience and access and enhance productivity and value for money.
Becoming a patient representative, you will:
- Be invited to take part in meetings in areas of choice
- Be invited to take part in focus groups or panel meetings
- Be asked to complete surveys from time to time
- Be asked your views on a range of NHS topics
- Have your say in the development of services
What are we looking for?
- You don’t need to have much experience of using the NHS
- A willingness to contribute
- Good communication and listening skills
- Support for the work of the NHS
- A positive attitude
What can we offer you?
An opportunity to:
- Share your experience with the NHS in North West London
- Receive training, support and guidance
- Meet new people
- Make a difference
- Learn something new