On these pages you will find all the information you need about the Covid-19 vaccination and Long Covid (Post Covid) services in NW London.
A Spring Booster vaccine dose will now be offered to the following vulnerable groups:
- adults aged 75 years and over
- residents in a care home for older adults (residents will be visited by a vaccination team)
- individuals aged 5 years and over with a weakened immune system
These people will be invited by their GP to have the additional protection. Bookings can be made through the National Booking System.
Getting a first or second dose for Covid-19
If you haven’t yet had a 1st or 2nd COVID-19 vaccination you can still get the vaccine up until 30th June. Everyone who was aged 5 on or before 31 August 2022 last year and who has so far not come forward can still be vaccinated up until the offer finishes on 30 June.
The timeline below provides key dates.
- 5th May - Last chance to get a first dose to receive the full primary course of vaccinations during Spring
- 29 June - Last chance for public to book Spring Boosters
- 30 June - Last date for public to get vaccinated
Read more on the GOV.UK website including the latest advice from the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI): www.gov.uk/government/news/most-vulnerable-to-be-offered-spring-covid-19-booster